The Cliff House is tucked away in a secluded central part of the island. With an acre of land, the backyard gives view of an old quarry. A wonderful great room (20×30) includes a galley kitchen with a dishwasher, a large table and a counter, and plenty of comfortable seating. The large master suite features a king-sized bed and large bath. Upstairs three more bedrooms, (one twin, one full, and one queen) also share a full bathroom. The home could easily accommodate 8 – 12 people if some are willing to use the futon in the master bedroom and the two Lazy Boy chair cots in the great room. The great room is adjoined to a large sun deck (18×30) with plenty of tables, seating, lounges, and a large gas grill. An above ground swimming pool and plenty of outdoor sports include a golf driving range, volleyball and badminton net await you. We will share these special features at your own risk. In the great room is a piano, TV and DVD, and a TV/DVD combo in the master are for your enjoyment. There is a fun front porch with seating. The house has central air and heat. We do not have WIFI or dish TV. You may use your cell phone. We are pet friendly if you have a friendly pet and you pick up after.
- Great Room: vaulted ceiling, large table, bar, piano, TV and DVD
- Great room: also has two Lazy Boy chairs that turn into cots.
- Galley Kitchen: fully supplied, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker
- Master suite: king-sized bed, TV/DVD combo, large bath
- Upstairs: full bath, 3 bedrooms, twin, full, queen
- Sun deck: 18×30, tables, seating, lounges, gas grill, attached above ground swimming pool
- Swimming pool: connected to the deck,15 x 33 swimming pool, 48 inched deep, bring floats
- Front porch: glider, chairs, table
- Games, DVD library
- Central air and ceiling fans
- An acre of yard: volley ball and badminton net, croquet set, golf driving range, large fire pit
- Quarry: path from the backyard leads to hiking and spectacular view of 60 acre quarry
- Parking: plenty and room for boats and trailers
- Pet friendly if you have a friendly pet and pick up.
- Bed Linens provided, bring your own towels
- Address318 Lower Cliff Lane
- CategoryCottage / Home, Places to Stay
- LocationKelleys Island
- By Amy Heflinger - aha creative
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org