The Hauser House is a 2-story, 4 bedroom home located on the S.W. corner of Division & Bookerman. The home is only a few minutes walk to both downtowns restaurants and nightlife or the state parks beaches and boat ramps. The home sits on a large, quiet, one half acre lot with a wooded quarry on the side and back of yard.
The Hauser House is a charming island home which was recently completely remodeled and is cheerfully decorated. The home is fully furnished with all the amenities for a week of comfort and enjoyment. This private home has 4 bedrooms with one bedroom on the first floor, 2 full baths, living room, dining room and a fully furnished kitchen to enjoy your island vacation.
Call for rates and availability “Best deal on island”
A $200.00 security deposit is required to hold specific dates. Full payment is required 14 days before arrival. The security deposit is to insure that guests leave our home in the same condition as when they arrived.
Deposits are refundable if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled less than 30 days in advance unless we are able to fill the vacancy.
From the Kelleys Island Ferry Boat Line dock, travel west on E. Lakeshore Drive, and turn right on Division Street. The house in on the Southwest corner of Division and Bookerman at 507 Division Street.
Check-in time: Sunday, 4:00 p.m. Check-out time: Sunday, 11:00 a.m.
Open April thru November
- 4 bedrooms with 1st floor master and 2 full baths
- Recently completely remodeled
- Fully furnished kitchen with dishwasher and 2 refrigerators
- City water
- TV, DVD, VCR and stereo
- Deck with outdoor grill, picnic table, fire ring and lawn chairs
- Minutes away from downtown and state park
- Sleeps 12
This house was built by Frank Hauser, son of John and Catherine Hauser in 1885 on ¼ acre of land deeded him from his father’s 26 acre farm. The family homestead is located just to the south. As a young man Frank worked for the Kelley’s Island Wine Co. becoming its superintendent before 1900. He had married Ellen Doran in 1882, building this house shortly after. With the increased demands of his position as su- perintendent of the largest winery on the island, he built a second and larger home on fashionable Water Street. In 1904 he established his own winery, the Monarch, in the old Sweet Valley Wine Company plant.
- By Kelleys Chamber
- Email: email@example.com