Welcome to Decked Out! It is a one-of-a-kind, modern luxury vacation home retreat. With its open floor-plan and spacious 4 Bedroom and 3.5 Bathroom family-friendly home, built in 2008, is the perfect place for your Kelleys Island vacation. Decked Out was designed for multi-family stays with 2 Master suites to give you plenty of space to unwind and can sleep up to 12 people. The 2800 square foot home has an additional 1900 square feet of outside decks and sits on a quiet section of the island, where you have wonderful lake views and are steps away from your own private lake park. It’s the perfect place to watch the sunrise, launch a kayak, play in the lake or watch the fireworks from Cedar Point!
• Private Lake Park and Access
• 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bath
• Swimming Pool – 16×32 Outdoor Pool with deck and chairs
• Directv, WiFi,
• 2 Master Suites
• 2 Great Rooms
• Fully Stocked Kitchen (you bring food)
• Master Suite # 1: King Bed, TV w/Directv, Bath w/walk-in shower
• Bedroom #2: 4 Twins (2 lower, 2 loft)
• Master Suite # 2: King Bed, TV w/Directv, Bath w/ Shower, Jetted Tub, Full Size Futon
• Bedroom #4 :King Bed & Queen Loft, En Suite w/walk-in shower, TV with FireStick
• Twin Daybed with Trundle in Game Room
• Xbox One, Wii U, Foosball table, board games, puzzles (bring your favorite games)
• 4 Decks: w/relaxing seating & dining options, some partially covered.
• Large Propane Grill.
• Fire Pit
• Backyard: plenty of privacy, yard games: corn hole, tether ball, bocci,etc
• Tankless Water System (always have hot shower!)
• High Chair and Portable Crib
• DVDs, Video and Board Games, Books & Puzzles
• Kayaks and Bikes available
• Plenty of Parking, room for boat trailer.
• Beach Chairs Available for use.
• Bed Linens are provided
• Bath and Pool Linens can be added for addtl fee
• A $500 security deposit and signed rental agreement is required to hold your dates. The rental fee + taxes (6%) is due in full 4 weeks prior to check in date. Deposit will be return, less cleaning fee,$200, approx. 2 weeks after departure and inspection approval.
• Payment can be made by check, cash or credit card (3% fee)
All this home rental is missing is you! Contact Tricia Wozniak for availability and rates at email@example.com .
- By Kelleys Chamber
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org