Captain’s Quarters Resort Home
Captain’s Quarters Resort Home (New Home Completed in 2018)
This new resort home features a unique split floor plan with second story deck, enough room for the Captain and crew, including two fully equipped kitchens, two full baths, two queen bedrooms and two queen sleeper sofas. Comfortably sleeps up to 8. Located on McGettigan Lane, on the southeast corner of the island that feels like Paradise; lake access and grassy picnic area over looking Cedar Point is only a short walk. Great place to watch the Cedar Point fireworks in season.
- All bedding and towels are included for up to 8 people.
- Lower level laundry room.
- Lake access with grassy picnic area, only a short walk.
- Second story deck with table and chairs.
- 2 – Bedrooms (queen beds)
- 2 – Sleeper sofas (queen)
- Blackout curtains provided for privacy
- Sleeps up to 8
- Bed Linens Provided
- 2 – Full Bathrooms (showers)
- Towels Provided
- 2 – Fully Equipped Kitchens
- 1 – Stove / Oven
- 1 – Cook Top
- 2 – Refrigerators
- 2 – Microwaves
- 4 – 32” TV’s
- Ceiling Fans (all rooms)
- Central Air / Heat
- Second Story Deck
- Lower Level Laundry Room – No Charge Washer / Dryer
- Private Back Yard
- Gas Grill
- Lake Access / Grassy Picnic Area (short walk)
SUITABILITY / RULES
- Stair access only
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- No Bachelor / Bachelorette Parties
SEASON / RATES
- Season Dates – April thru November
- Per Day (3 Day Minimum) $250.00
- Weekend (2 Night Rental) $600.00
- Weekly $1,400.00
DEPOSIT / FEES
$200.00 Security / Cleaning Deposit due upon booking
Thirty (30) days or more notice:
- If vacancy can be filled $100 of Security / Cleaning Deposit and Rental Fee will be returned.
- If not re-rented Security / Cleaning Deposit of $200.00 kept and the Rental Fee amount returned.
Less than Thirty (30) days notice:
- No Rental Fee will be forwarded to the tenant, but full Security / Cleaning deposit of $200.00 will
- be returned.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time: 4:00 pm (earlier when available)
- Check-out time: 11:00 am
- By Kelleys Chamber
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org