Campbell’s Island Condo
With a short blast of the ferry whistle, you depart the ferry for your Special Island Vacation. As the boat finds its rhythm on the waves, you feel your cares and worries drift away. Your visit begins to this delightful island and charming village where the pace is slow, the wine is sweet, and you remember an earlier time.
The condo is tastefully furnished and decorated and is complete with all linens, dishes and paper products. The modern kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave, ice-maker, toaster, mixer, waffle iron, matching dishes and silver-ware and define the kitchen as convenient and efficient. Washer and dryer easily handle vacation laundry.
- Air conditioned, ceiling fans
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
- Clean, comfortable, attractive
- Fully furnished, including linens and paper products
- Washer, dryer and dishwasher
- TV, VCR, CD/radio, books and board games
- George Foreman grill on deck
- Maximum occupancy 6, including children
- Smoke-free, No pets – please
The master bedroom features a queen-size bed and private bath with shower. In the second bedroom you will find twin beds, or a king-size if you prefer. The second bath-room has a tub-shower. There are also a queen-size sofa-bed and a single-size roll-away. Maximum occupancy is 6, including children.
Rates and Reservations
Weekly rentals Memorial Day to Labor Day
Weekend rentals “off-season” only
- Season is Memorial Day thru Labor Day
- Weekly rentals are $1050 in-season, $950 pre- and post-season
- Special Event Weekends $400/2 nights
- Off-season weekends are $350 for 2 nights, $150 for 3rd night
- $200 refundable security deposit
- Check-in is Saturday, 4 pm, and check-out is Saturday at 11 am
If your plans change, please notify us as soon as possible. We will charge you a $50 processing fee. If you cancel less than 2 months before your reserved dates and we cannot re-rent the condo, we will not refund the deposit.
Your reservation will be confirmed with a packet including directions to the ferry boat landing in Marblehead and directions to find your vacation condo when you arrive on the island. One of your hosts, Bill and June Campbell, will be there to greet you.
Kelleys Island offers a variety of activities with something for everyone: bike the wooded back roads, hike the nature trails, swim at the sandy
beach, stroll the lovely shore-line, explore the historic ruins, fish for walleye, perch and bass, dine at one of the variety of restaurants, plus visit the winery for a tour and taste of the local wines and the brewery for their island flavors. Or, rent a golf cart to travel “Island style.”
Special attractions include miniature golf, our local winery, deliciously rich ice cream and special Island Fudge.
To conclude your evening and end a perfect day, view a beautiful Lake Erie sunset.
Come to Kelleys Island.
You will LOVE it!
Bill and June Campbell
Campbell’s Island Condo
Unit 5-D, P. O. Box 325
Kelleys Island OH 43438
- By Kelleys Chamber
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org